5) Super Tank Mini by Tobecco – As tanks go, this one is a winner! With its compact size and the 4ml juice capacity, this one is a no brainer. The Super Tank Mini also takes Atlantis coils. With all the different aftermarket coils for the Atlantis out in the market as of now, this one will give you a wide variety of what to use. From Clapton coils from the Triton Tank to the Herakles V1 coils to even the Ceramic coils from the Target Tank. The Super Tank Mini gives you the option on what route to take. The only disadvantage to this tank is the drip tip. It is built in with the top fill cap so customizing the look will be limited. They did release a stainless steel top fill cap/drip tip. However, with all the beautiful drip tips out in the market right now this puts the Super Tank Mini at number 5.
Super Tank Mini by Tobecco
4) Herakles Plus by Sense – Sense has been one of the popular companies to produce sub tanks in the market. Renowned for the first Herakles, the Herakles Plus will certainly not disappoint. With the added top fill feature, this ranks as our number 4. The Herakles Plus has been solid for us. The top airflow adds another dimension to its design, with its ability to not just provide as an auxiliary airflow and have the air travel through the coils is just genius. Sense’s new design of the inner and outer chamber to have both airflows contribute to the enhancement of flavor and vapor production is one of the key features that won us over. Even though the Herakles Plus is well thought off, they have released a different coil for this tank. Not being able to use the first Herakles coils is one of its only downside. Although the new coils provide a better flavor than its predecessor, the newly designed coil is vital to its new chamber design.
Herakles Plus by Sense
3) TFV4 by Smok – The TFV4 pushed the envelope of sub ohm tanks. With the stock triple or quad coils, they made the TFV4 as close as you were to dripping. The unique swivel top fill cap is a feature that everybody loves. This tank gives you some serious clouds being able to push it at 140 watts with the quad coil. The addition of their sextuple coil, finds a spot for all vapers looking for that really warm vape. Although the actual tank gets hot, it’s what you would expect with the triple or quad setting. The swivel feature for the top fill cap gets loose as time goes but the convenience of not having to unscrew the whole cap is what draws people in and the vape is what makes you stay. The option of having up to a sextuple coil without building or maybe even to rebuild is what sets this tank apart.
TFV4 by Smok
2) Target Tank by Vaporesso – The first sub ohm tank to have ceramic for their stock coils. The tank is just any other functionality wise but aesthetically speaking, this is one of the better looking ones we have seen especially the stainless steel. The shiny brushed finish makes it look classy and very well built. The best thing about this tank is the coil, with the 0.9 ceramic coil, this will give you a clean and wonderful vape. As with all ceramic coils, the flavor gets better and better the longer it lasts but while the flavor is excellent, the vapor production is not on par compared with its competitors. However, we have been hearing a lot of great reviews about the Target. Not to mention that the coils last at least 3 weeks with normal to heavy use. Although everyone is different, we had the honor of testing one of the coils out and it lasted us about a month. No spit backs and leaking issues so far. The Target is definitely on the top of our list.
Target Tank by Vaporesso
1) Crown by Uwell – Even though we love the ceramic coils, the Crown is still one our personal favorites. The flavor from this tank gets you as close as you can to dripping and the vapor production is great. This tank is very well built, from the airflow adjustment to the knurled top fill cap, it will certainly satisfy every vaper’s needs. No spit back or leaking, easy to clean and the variety of coils they carry. The coil for this tank has been stellar, whether it be the 0.5, 0.25 or the nickel coil, the crown will deliver great performance. Other than the break in period for the coil (about 20 hits or so), we can’t really say anything bad about the crown. This has been solid for us for quite a while now. The package includes all 3 available coils in the market so you can choose which one before committing into buying one. The Crown is still our top pick for the month.
Crown by Uwell
*This is solely based on our opinion. Result may vary for users.*